Taggis

Taggis

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Car antics

Just had a year doing a managers role maternity cover and the luxury of a company car. However, it has now come to an end so had to start searching for a car.
Despite advice I really wanted a Fiat 500, not completely practical with a toddler but as its like Luigi from the film Cars he enjoys it just as much as me.
My biggest challenge was what buggy to get that would fit in this chic but small car/boot. I searched all blogs, forums and retailer websites. Looked at the folded measurements given in specifications but my advice would be not to rely on this information and if you can, go into stores to measure in person (or ask sales person as I did).
After much research we chanced upon the perfect buggy for a Fiat 500 boot (chanced in that it happened to be on offer in Aldi on a random visit). The hauck sport buggy, lightweight & compact- perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment