Taggis

Taggis

Saturday 8 November 2014

Pin tastic

Think I might have got slightly obsessed with pinterest. It takes me back to when I was studying fashion and we always had to create mood boards for everything. Although my college tutor was very particular and on one occasion took one of my boards to pieces and rearranged it (not scarred by the experience at all!)
I've created a board for my projects, inspiration, my sewing room, ideas for almost every room in the house, photography, gardening. You name it I've probably got a board for it.
It seems that whatever the event you can find something to pin to a board, be it a hen do, ruby wedding anniversary and most definitely you will find inspiration for children's birthday party ideas.
Maybe my next challenge is to find something which there isn't a pin for!

Lost in Pinterest
Mammamaker x

No comments:

Post a Comment