Taggis

Taggis

Saturday 15 November 2014

Christmas is coming

Christmas is fast approaching and love nothing more than a bit of festive crafting. Whether it be making Christmas tree decs or homemade gifts.
In recent years I've made pom pom tree decorations, homemade chutneys and Fudge's, hampers, to name a few.
What to do this year?
Given my recent craft experiment is block printing, I've bought some brown paper to make my own wrapping paper and the little man is going to help me create some personalised bauble's. Found a good cookie design and Christmas cake decoration idea that I'm hoping to try too.
Although, somebody did inform me that there is just over 4 weeks until the big event and given that weekdays are tied up with work that's not many weekend days to get stuff done- eek!
Better start planning my time and maybe even write a few lists.

Mammamaker

No comments:

Post a Comment