Taggis

Taggis

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Love Autumn

At the weekend we went to our local park for a run around with the rugby ball and to look for cheeky squirrels (my son's words not mine). We shuffled through the leaves on the ground and picked some of our favourite coloured leaves.
The weather was glorious, sunny with that slight autumnal chill in the air.
We took some bread with us and fed the ducks which was a bit of a frenzy with the naughty gulls swooping in for the steal from the ducks and swans.
Love days like that and find nature such an inspiration. Just wish I had taken my good camera as got some nice shots on my phone but just kept thinking how great they would be on my digital SLR.
Even better when the fresh air and exercise makes the little man so tired that he could barely stay awake and had an epic afternoon nap.
Oh what a day!
Mammamaker x

       

No comments:

Post a Comment