Taggis

Taggis

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Eggis & Boo Project

Spare time is rare these days but what time I do get I love to try my hand at anything crafty. Sewing has always been my passion from a young age thanks to my Nan who was a seamstress. Lots of my childhood memories were Nan teaching me how to make pom poms and how to make clothes for my dolls and teddy bears. She was my inspiration for pursuing a career in fashion.
Whilst on maternity leave while the little man was asleep would spend my time making cards and having struggled to find a tag blanket I liked, made my own. Thus was the creation of Eggis & Boo.
As I had to go back to work and no option for part time, the project has gone on the back burner.
However, do keep adding to my collection of crafts to hopefully one day take it further.

"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen"
Mammamaker x





 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment